Dushyant Chautala is a politician of Haryana. He was born on 3 April 1988 (age 30) Hisar, Haryana, India. He was the member of Parliament (16th Loksabha) and is the youngest member in the history of Indian Parliament. Currently, he is the Deputy Chief Minister of Haryana. In 2019 Haryana assembly he fought the election with BJP’s candidate Premlata.He won with a margin of more than 47k votes.
He did his schooling from St Mary School, Hissar, and The Lawrence School, Sanawar, Himachal Pradesh. He did his college studies in B.Sc., (Business Administration) (Management), from California State University, Bakersfield, California, USA. He did a Bachelor of Laws from National Law University and MA in Mass Communication from the Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology.
Dushyant belongs to a Hindu family. Dushyant Chautala is the grandson of Om Parkash Chautala and great-grandson of Deputy PM Chaudhari Devi Lal. His father’s name is Ajay Chautala and mother’s name is Naina Singh Chautala. He has a younger brother Digvijay Chautala. Dushyant Chautala got married to Meghana Chautala on 18 April 2017.
In 2014 Lok Sabha Elections he defeated Kuldeep Bishnoi with 31,847 votes. On 9 December 2018, he has been expelled from INLD and launched his own party Jannayak Janta Party (JJP). Dushyant has a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall. His weight is around 75 kg.
Let’s know more about him –
Dushyant Chautala Biography, Age, Height, Party, Wife, Family, JJP
|Full Name||Dushyant Chautala|
|Political Party||Jannayak Janta Party (JJP)|
|Date of Birth||Apr 3, 1988|
|Father’s Name||Ajay Singh Chautala|
|Mother’s Name||Naina Singh Chautala|
|School||St Mary School, Hissar and The Lawrence School, Sanawar, Himachal Pradesh|
|College||California State University, Bakersfield, California (U.S.A.)|
|Education||B.Sc., (Business Administration) (Management)|
|Marriage Date||18 April, 2017|
- He was born on 3 April 1988 (age 30) Hisar, Haryana, India.
- His father’s name is Ajay Chautala and mother name is Naina Singh Chautala.
- Dushyant Chautala is the youngest member in the history of Indian Parliament.
- In 2014 Lok Sabha Elections he defeated Kuldeep Bishnoi with 31,847 votes.
- In 2019 he created Jannayak Janta Party (JJP).
- In 2019 Haryana Assembly Elections defeated Premlata From BJP with 42457 votes.
- 27 October 2019, he became the Deputy Chief Minister Of Haryana.
- Dushyant has a net worth of around 75 crore rupees.
- In the First elections of JJP, the party secured 10 seats in the Haryana assembly elections.
Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dchautala/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/dchautala
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dchautala/