A renowned award-winning architect, Piers Taylor is also presenter for television program. He is well known for hosting the show “The World’s Most Extraordinary Homes”.
Piers Taylor was born in 1980 in England. His nickname was Piers. When he was a child, he loved to spend time with his family and friends. He has finished his education at a respectable school and the university of England. He got married to Sue Phillips and has 3 children. However, their names are not known.
He is now 40 years old. His nationality is British and he belongs to the white ethnicity. His height and weight are not known. His net worth is approximately about 2.5 million pounds.
Piers Taylor Bio, Age, Height, Family, Salary & Net Worth
|Real Name||Piers Taylor|
|Date of Birth||1980s|
|Place Of Birth||England|
|Zodiac Sign||not known|
|Family||Spouse – Sue Phillips|
Children – 3 children
|Relationship Status||Not Known|
|Net Worth||2.5 million pounds|
- Piers Taylor was born in 1980 in England.
- He loved to spend time with his family and friends when he was a child.
- He got married to Sue Phillips and has 3 children.
- His nationality is British and he belongs to white ethnicity.
- He is a renowned architect and broadcaster.
- His net worth is approximately about 2.5 million pounds.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts