Mithila Palkar is an Indian actress. She was born on 12 January 1993 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She mostly works in Hindi and Marathi movies. Mithila made her debut with the Marathi movie Majha Honeymoon in 2014. Her first Bollywood movie was Katti Batti which is released in the year 2015.
She also worked in the series The Girl in The City and Little Things. She became popular when she uploaded a video on YouTube which went viral. She also worked in the movie Katti Batti as Imran Khan’s sister. She has also sung the song “Hi Chaal Turu Turu” on the glass.
She did her schooling from I. E. S. Modern English School, Mumbai and college studies from Smt. Mithibai Motiram Kundnani College, Mumbai. Her father’s and mother’s name is not known. She also has a sister. Mithila Palkar is not married yet.
let’s know more about her –
Mithila Palkar Biography | Mithila Palkar Boyfriend, Age, Height
|Real Name||Mithila Palkar|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, YouTuber|
|Date of Birth||12-Jan-93|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Smt. Mithibai Motiram Kundnani, Mumbai, India|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Debut||Hindi Film -Katti Batti (2015)|
- She was born and brought up in Maharashtra, India.
- Mithila belongs to the Marathi family.
- Mithila is graduated in Bachelor of Mass Media.
- She started playing roles in the theater when she was just 12 years old.
- Before acting, she started working as a festival manager at Thepso.
- Mithila is also a trained Kathak Dancer.
- She also appeared in the Netflix web series Little Things.
- Mithila Palkar also listed in Forbes India 30 Under 30 young achievers.
- Other than movies and series she also appeared in tv ads commercials like Maggi, Tata Tea etc.
Mithali Palkar Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mipalkarofficial/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mipalkarofficial/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mipalkar
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-IP8YW4UAxHPodCxM8TxVg