Mamtaz Kulkarni is a former Indian actress and model. She was born on 20 April 1972 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She worked in many Hindi Films like Aashiq Awara (1993), Waqt Hamara Hai (1993), Krantiveer (1994), Karan Arjun (1995), Sabse Bada Khiladi (1995), Baazi (1996), China Gate(1998), Beqabu (1995), and Chhupa Rustam: A Musical Thriller (2001). She made her film debut with the 1992 movie Tirangaa. In 1993.
Let’s know more about her –
Mamta Kulkarni Biography
|Real Name||Mamta Kulkarni|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||20-Apr-72|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Joseph’s Convent High School, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Debut||Film – Tirangaa (1992)|
- Mamta started her acting career with Tamil film Nanbargal, and in 1992 she made her Bollywood Debut with the film Tiranga.
- In 1993, she won the Filmfare Lux New Face Award.
- She married an international drug kingpin Vicky Goswami in jail who was arrested for illicit drug trafficking in 1997 and was given a 25 years imprisonment in Dubai.
- She came into news after a decade in 2014 when she was detained in Kenya along with her husband.
- When her husband was in jail, she was taking care of his real estate business and hotel in Dubai.
- She and her husband converted to Islam and got married on 10 May 2013 to reduce his sentence and used to live in Nairobi, Kenya.
- In an interview in 2013, she told a reporter that she hadn’t applied makeup for around 12 years.
Mamta Kulkarni Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – Not Known
Instagram – Not Known
Twitter – Not Known