Karishma Tanna is an Indian film actress, model, and anchor. She was born on 21 December 1983 in Mumbai, India. She also works in Hindi films and reality show like Bigg Boss, Zara Nachke Dikha (2008), Nach Baliye (2015) and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (2016). She made her on-screen debut with Star Plus Daily Soap ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ (2001-06).
She made her Bollywood debut with the film Grand Masti (2013). Tanna was born and brought up in a Gujarati family. She lives with her mother and is very close to her, as her father died in October 2012.
let’s know more about her –
Karishma Tanna Biography
|Real Name||Karishma Tanna|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||21-Dec-83|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Sydenham College, Church Gate, Mumbai, India|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Debut||Film – Dosti : Friends Forever (2005) TV – Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2007)|
- She always wanted to be an actress.
- Her father passed away in October 2012 due to heart failure.
- She is very close to her mother.
- She took cooking classes and learned the art just for her stay in the Bigg Boss house.
- She also played a lead role in a Kannada Movie “I Am Sorry Mathe Banni Preethsona in 2011”.
- Karishma Tanna had a dream debut in Bollywood in 2005 with the film Dosti: Friends Forever” with stars like Kareena Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Lara Dutta, Akshay Kumar.
- She played the role of Bobby Deol’s Sister in the film Dosti: Friends Forever.
- Her ex-boyfriend Rushabh Choksi said that he and Karishma were still in a relationship when she started dating Upen in the Bigg Boss house.
Karishma Tanna Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheKarishmaTanna/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/karishmaktanna/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/karishmak_tanna