Jwala Gutta is an Indian badminton player. She was born on 7 September 1983 in Wardha, Maharashtra, India. She was born to an Indian father and a Chinese mother. She is India’s most successful doubles specialist and has won the National Badminton Championships fourteen times.
Her father’s name is Kranti Gutta and her mother’s name is Yelan Gutta. She also has a younger sister Insi Gutta. In 2005, she married badminton player Chetan Anand. In 2011, the got divorce. She made her debut in the 2002 India Asia Satellite Tournament.
Let’s know more about her –
Jwala Gutta Biography, Age, Height, Family, Salary, Images
|Real Name||Jwala Gutta|
|Profession||Indian Badminton Player|
|Date of Birth||7-Sep-83|
|Birth Place||Wardha, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Spouse/Partner||Chetan Anand, Badminton Player (2005-2011)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Debut||In 2002 India Asia Satellite Tournament|
- She was born and brought up in Maharashtra, India.
- Jwala is born to a Chinese mother and a Telugu father.
- She is divorced.
- Jwala Gutta made her debut in the 2002 India Asia Satellite Tournament.
- She wanted to be a Tennis player but her mother insisted to play Badminton.
- She started learning badminton when she was just 4 years old.
- She got the Arjuna Award from the government in 2011.
- Jwala Gutta also appeared in Telugu movie Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde.
- She is also active on Social media. She has more than 350k followers on Instagram.
Jwala Gutta Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Guttajwala1/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jwalagutta1/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Guttajwala