Jennifer Joanna Aniston is an American actress, film producer, and businessperson. He was born on February 11, 1969 in Sharman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, USA.
She is the daughter of actor John Aniston and actress Nancy Dow. Jennifer rose to fame after featuring in hit series Friends as Rachel Green. After Friends, she worked in many movies like Just Go With It, Cake, Bruce Almighty, The Good Girl, We’re The Millers and Marley & Me.
She is one of the highest paid actress and richest women’s in the entertainment industry. She married to Actor Brad Pitt in 2000 but the relationship lasts till only 2005.
let’s know more about her –
Jennifer Aniston Biography, Images, Family
|Real Name||Jeniffer Joanna Aniston|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Film Director, Producer, Businesswoman|
|Date of Birth||11-Feb-1969|
|Birth Place||Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|School||The Local Elementary School in Eddystone.
Waldorf School Rudolf Steiner School, NY
|College||Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School Of Music & Art and Performing Arts, Manhattan|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Drama|
|Brother||John Melick (half-brother),
Alex Aniston (Younger Half-brother)
|Spouse/Partner/Affair||Brad Pitt (2000-2005)
Justin Theroux (2015- Present)
|Net Worth||$150 Million|
|Debut||Film – Leprechaun (1993)
TV – Molloy (1990)
- She has been awarded an Emmy Award, A Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award. She has also been nominated 77 times as the Funniest Supporting Female Performer in a TV Series.
- Aniston wanted to quit acting after working in her first horror movie “Leprechaun”.
- Her mother published an uncomplimentary memoir about her in 1999 named as From Mother and Daughter to Friends. After this, Jennifer felt betrayed and she never invited her mother to her wedding with Brad Pitt.
- She wanted to be a therapist.
- Her real last name was Anastassakis. However, her father changed his last name when they moved to the U.S from Greece.
- Jennifer Aniston was awarded an Independent Spirit Award for her movie The Good Girl in 2002.
- She also appeared in a music video in 1996 for the song Walls.
- She gained most of her money from the series “Friends”.
- She is one of the famous and the richest actress in the entertainment industry.
- She was on FHM’s 100 sexiest women list many times from 1996 and also in People’s annual list of “Most Beautiful Women” many times.
- Jennifer Aniston received a star on the Hollywood walk of fame in 2012.
- She is a co-founder of Echo Films production company in 2008 with Kristin Hahn.
Jennifer Aniston Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Twitter – https://twitter.com/jenniferanworld
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/thejenniferanistonpage/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jenniferanistononline/