Jasprit Jasbir Singh Bumrah is an Indian cricketer. He was born on 6 December 1993 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. He plays as a right arm fast bowler for Indian cricket team.
Jasprit Bumrah holds the record for maximum wickets (28) in Twenty20 International in a calendar year. At first, he played for a couple of seasons with Mumbai Indians at IPL. After 2 successful years, he was named in India’s squad for it’s 2015–16 series against Australia, as a replacement to an injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar. He consequently made his debut in One Day Internationals & Twenty20 Internationals in 2015–16 series against Australia.
Let’s know more about him –
Jasprit Bumrah Biography, Family, Sister, House, and Wickets
|Real Name||Jasprit Jasbir Singh Bumrah|
|Date of Birth||6-Dec-93|
|Birth Place||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|School||Nirman High School, Ahmedabad|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||International ODI – 23 January 2016 vs Australia in Sydney T20 – 26 January 2016 vs Australia in Adelaide|
|Father||Late Jasbir Singh|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Domestic/ State Team||India, Mumbai Indians, Gujarat, West Zone, India A|
|Records||Took 7 wickets in his debut first-class match|
- In 2013, he joined the Mumbai Indians IPL team before playing any first-class domestic match.
- Sachin Tendulkar gave him cap of Mumbai Indians.
- Jasprit Bumrah lost his father when he was just 7 years old.
- He plays first-class cricket for Gujarat.
- John Wright, Mumbai Indians coach was the one who first noticed his talent during 2013 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
- He plays first class cricket for Gujarat.
Jasprit Bumrah Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/JaspritJBumrah
Twitter – https://twitter.com/jaspritbumrah93
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jaspritb1/