Harshdeep Kaur is an Indian singer. She was born on 16 December 1986 in Delhi, India. She is famous for her Hindi and Punjabi songs. Harshdeep Kaur is also known as Sufi Ki Sultana. She did her schooling from Springdales School, New Delhi, and New Era Public School, Delhi. She did her studies from SNDT University, Mumbai.
She wanted to be a singer from her childhood. She made her debut with the song Sajna Main Haari in 2003 when she is just 16 years old. She has sung in different languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati and Bengali.
Harshdeep Kaur also sang a song for Hollywood movie 127 Hours. Her father’s name is Savinder Singh and her mother’s name is Simran Kaur Bal. Her father is also an owner of a factory of musical instruments. She is married to Mankeet Singh on 20 March 2015.
Let’s know more about her –
Harshdeep Kaur Biography, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Children
- She was born and brought up in New Delhi in a Sikh Family.
- Harshdeep wanted to be a musician from her childhood. She started learning music when she was just 6 years old.
- She also learned piano from Delhi school of Music.
- Harshdeep is the winner of MTV Video Gaga Contest in 2001 and Junoon Kuch Kar Dikhaane Ka in 2008.
- She made her debut with the song Sajna Main Haari in 2003.
- She also worked in different languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali and Marathi languages.
- Her father’s name is Savinder Singh and her mother’s name is Simran Kaur Bal. Her father is also into music instrument business.
- She is the only singer to be featured in All seasons of Coke Studio.
- Harshdeep also performed at the wedding of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh in Italy.
- She also featured in The Jam Room on Sony TV.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HarshdeepKaurSinger/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/harshdeepkaurmusic/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/harshdeepkaur