Genelia D’Souza is an Indian film actress and model. She was born on 5 August 1987 in Mumbai, India. She mostly appeared in Bollywood and South Indian Cinema. She made her Bollywood debut with the box-office hit Tujhe Meri Kasam in 2003.
She was recognized for her role in Boys the same year, and later established herself in Telugu cinema by acting in several Telugu films during 2003–2012. Genelia received her first Filmfare Award in 2006 for her performance in the Telugu romantic film, Bommarillu.
Genelia D’Souza Married to actor Ritesh Deshmukh in 2012. Genelia D’Souza Husband Ritesh Deshmukh, the couple has one son name Riaan.
let’s know more about Genelia –
Genelia D’Souza Biography, Family, Marriage Photos
|Real Name||Genelia D’Souza|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||August 5 1987|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|School||Apostolic Carmel High School, Bandra|
|College||St. Andrew’s College, Bandra|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor in Management Studies|
|Children||Son – Riaan|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- She is state level athlete and a national level football player.
- Genilia signed three Telugu movies simultaneously at the age of 16.
- She at the age of 15 appeared in Parker Pen commercial with Amitabh Bachchan
- She debuted in Bollywood with Ritesh Deshmukh in the movie Tujhe Meri Kasam in 2003.
- She dated Ritesh for a decade before marrying with him.
Genilia D’Souza Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/GeneliaD5/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/geneliad/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/geneliad