Genelia D’Souza is an Indian film actress and model. She was born on 5 August 1987 in Mumbai, India. She mostly appeared in Bollywood and South Indian Cinema. She made her Bollywood debut with the box-office hit Tujhe Meri Kasam in 2003.
She was recognized for her role in Boys the same year, and later established herself in Telugu cinema by acting in several Telugu films during 2003–2012. Genelia received her first Filmfare Award in 2006 for her performance in the Telugu romantic film, Bommarillu.
Her father’s name is Neil D’Souza and her mother’s name is Jeanette D’Souza. Genelia D’Souza Married to actor Ritesh Deshmukh in 2012. Genelia D’Souza Husband Ritesh Deshmukh, the couple has two sons Riaan and Rahyl.
let’s know more about Genelia –
Genelia D’Souza Biography, Family, Marriage Photos, Children, Husband
|Real Name||Genelia D’Souza|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||August 5 1987|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|School||Apostolic Carmel High School, Bandra|
|College||St. Andrew’s College, Bandra|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor in Management Studies|
|Children||Son – Riaan|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai, India.
- She did her schooling from Apostolic Carmel High School, Bandra, Mumbai and college studies from St. Andrew’s College, Bandra, Mumbai.
- Genelia D’Souza made her debut with Tujhe Meri Kasam movie in 2003.
- She also worked in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Marathi languages.
- Other than movies, she also loves playing sports.
- She also did tv ad commercials, she did her first ad for Parker Pen brand when she was just 15 years old.
- Genelia also judged the show Gladrags Mega Model.
Genilia D’Souza Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/GeneliaD5/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/geneliad/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/geneliad