Elle Bielfeldt is the wife of famous NBA Player Meet Meyers Leonard who plays for Portland TrailBlazers and the University of Illinois prior to being selected by Portland. She was born on January 15, 1992, in Peoria, Illinois.
Her father name is David Bielfeldt and mother name is Julie. Elle also has 3 siblings Lydia (b. 1999), Matti (b. 1996), and Max (b. 1993). Elle was also an athlete and was a member of Peoria Notre Dame girls basketball team.
Elle and Meyers Leonard was in a relationship from 3 years and married on August 2, 2015. She was also the founder of Level Foods.
Let’s know more about her –
|BIRTH||January 15, 1992|
|BIRTH PLACE||Peoria, Illinois|
|SPOUSE||Meyers Leonard 2015 – Present|
|SIBLINGS||Lydia Bielfeldt, Matti Bielfeldt, Max Bielfeldt|
|PARENTS||Mother – Julie Bielfeldt|
Father – David Bielfeldt
|ALUMNI||The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Peoria Notre Dame High School|
|NET WORTH||$15 Million|
- She was born and brought up in Peoria, Illinois.
- Her father name is David Bielfeldt and mother name is Julie Bieldfeldt.
- She is the 4th children of her parent.
- Elle Bielfeldt graduated in 2014 with a 3.73 CGPA.
- She is also CEO and Founder of Level Foods and business manager of The Meyers Leonard Brand.
- She married Meyers Leonard on 2 August 2015.
- Elle is also an athlete and played basketball with Peoria Notre Dame girls basketball team.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – Not Known
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/elleleonard
Twitter – Not Known