Daisy Shah is an Indian model, dancer and film actress. She was born on 25 August 1984 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She has worked as an assistant to choreographer Ganesh Acharya for 10 years.
let’s know more about her –
Daisy Shah Biography
|Real Name||Daisy Shah|
|Profession||Actress and Dancer|
|Date of Birth||25-Aug-84|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Debut||Film – Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (2006)|
- She was offered Hazel Keech’s role in Bodyguard, but she refused it.
- She also won the Miss Photogenic Award in the MS Dombivli Contest.
- Her father died in 2007 due to Heart Attack.
- Salman Khan paid 1.5 lakh (INR) for her to remove the excess of fat from her body.
- Due to her weight gain shooting of Jai Ho was delayed.
Daisy Shah Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pg/ShahDaisyOfficial/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/shahdaisy/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/shahdaisy25