Chyler Leigh is an American actress, model and singer. She was born on April 10, 1982 (age 36) Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S. She is famous for her work as Lexie Grey in series Grey’s Anatomy. Chyler made her debut with the show Hall Pass in 1996.
Her father name is Robert Potts and mother name is Yvonne Norton. She started modelling when she was just 8 years old. After some years she started working in tv commercials. Chyler did her studies from California High School.
In 2002, she married to Nathan West. They have 3 children together. She also appeared in the DC comic series Super Girl. Chyler Leigh was also suffered of Drug Abuse in starting days of her career.
Let’s know more about her –
Chyler Leigh Biography, Age, Height, Family, Net Worth
|Full Name||Chyler Leigh West|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Date of Birth||1982 /04 /10|
|Nickname||Chyler Leigh, WestLeigh|
|Birthplace||North Carolina, USA|
|Profession||Actress, singer, model|
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Spouse||Nathan West (m. 2002)|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Education||California High School Proficiency Exam|
|Net worth||$5 Million|
- She was born on April 10, 1982 (age 36) Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.
- Chyler made her debut with the show Hall Pass in 1996.
- Her father name is Robert Potts and mother name is Yvonne Norton.
- Chyler Leigh married to Nathan West and they have 3 children together.
- She has a net worth of around $5 million.
- She also appeared in DC comic series Super Girl.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/chy_leigh/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/chy_leigh
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/chylerleigh/