Bhanu Sri Mehra is an Indian film actress. She was born on 19 November 1986 in Amritsar, India. She mostly appeared in South Indian movies. Bhanu made her debut with the Bachna Ae Haseeno in 2008. She also worked in different languages like Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, and Kannada. Bhanu did her college studies from Sophia Junior College, Mumbai. She started her career with tv ad commercials.
Let’s know more about her –
|Name||Bhanu Sri Mehra|
|Profession||Indian film actress|
|Date of Birth||19 November 1986|
|Age||32 (As of 2018)|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Mass media|
|College||Sophia Junior College, Mumbai|
|Hometown||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
- She was born and brought up in Amritsar, India.
- Bhanu Sri appeared in different languages like Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Punjabi movies.
- She made her debut with the Bachna Ae Haseeno movie.
- Bhanu Sri Mehra also appeared in Punjabi movie Fer Mamla Gadbad Gadbad in 2013.
- She also worked in tv ad commercials.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – Not Known
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mehrabhanushree/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/iambhanushree
Bhanu Sri Mehra Movies
|2008||Bachna Ae Haseeno||Mahi’s friend||Hindi|
|2012||Ding Dong Bell||Telugu|
|2013||Fer Mamla Gadbad Gadbad||Roop||Punjabi|
|2014||Oh My Pyo||Surveen||Punjabi|
|2014||Govindudu Andarivadele||Kausalya Chandrasekhar Rao||Telugu|
|2014||Brother of Bommali||Uma Devi||Telugu|
|2014||Vizhi Moodi Yosithaal||Megha||Tamil|
|2015||Punjabian Da King||Punjabi|