Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter is an American Singer, Song Writer, Dancer, and Actress. She was born on 4 September 1981. She was raised in Houston, Texas.
let’s know more about her –
|Real Name||Beyonce Giselle Knowles|
|Nickname||Sasha Fierce, Be|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actress|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||4-Sep-81|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas, U.S|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Houston, Texas, U.S|
|School||St. Mary’s Elementary School Parker Elementary School Alief Elisk High School|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Sister||Solange Lawman, Binaca Knowles|
|Hobbies||Singing, Swimming, Reading, Dancing, and Writing|
|Net Worth||$450 Million|
|Debut||Film – Carmen: A Hip Hopera (2001) Album – Dangerously in Love (1997) TV – Much On Demand (1997)|
- Her father Mathew Knowles was her manager for 12 years.
- She has a cat named Master P.
- On the “100 Greatest Women in Music” list of 2012. She was ranked number 3.
- Beyonce has won 20 Grammy awards.
- She has been nominated for Grammy’s more than any other female singer.
- She was named after her mother’s maiden name.
- Beyonce has a Guinness book of world record for the most tweets per second for announcing her pregnancy.
- When she was part of the band Destiny Child, her mother used to design her costumes.
- Beyonce and her husband Jay Z hold the Guinness World Record for being the highest earning power couple. They earned $122 million in the year 2010.
- Her daughter Blue Ivy is the youngest person alive to appear on the Billboard. Jay Z recorded her crying in his song “Glory”
- She was named as the most beautiful woman of 2010 by People Magzine.
- She was the first person who was from a non-sports background and still was on the cover of Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue in 2007.
- She won six Grammy Awards in a one Grammy Show night creating history.
- She was teased for her big ears in school.
- To sing in front of her parent’s friends she used to charge $5 to entertain them.
- Throughout her career, she has sold an estimated 100 million records as a solo artist.
- She is also the most awarded artist at the MTV Video Music Awards, with 24 wins.
- Forbes listed her as the most powerful female in the entertainment of 2015, and in 2016 she occupied the sixth place for Person of the Year.
- Beyoncé’s first solo recording was a feature on Jay-Z’s “Bonnie & Clyde” that was released in October 2002, peaking at number four on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- On April 4, 2008, Beyoncé married Jay-Z.
- On December 13, 2013, Beyoncé unexpectedly released her eponymous fifth studio album on the iTunes Store without any prior announcement or promotion.
- Jody Rosen
- Beyoncé names Michael Jackson as her major musical influence.
- In 2006, Beyoncé introduced her all-female tour band Suga Mama (also the name of a song in B’Day) which includes bassists, drummers, guitarists, horn players, keyboardists, and percussionists.
- In 2006, the animal rights organization People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), criticized Beyoncé for wearing and using fur in her clothing line House of Deréon.
Beyonce Official Accounts
Instagram account – https://www.instagram.com/beyonce/
Twitter account – https://twitter.com/beyonce
Facebook account – https://www.facebook.com/beyonce
Youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/beyonce
“Young Forever/Halo” #OnTheRunHBO
Beyoncé “Blue” featuring Blue Ivy: 30 Preview
You may also like