Arvind Kejriwal is an Indian politician and a former bureaucrat. He was born on 16 August 1968 in Hissar, Haryana, India. He is the current chief minister of Delhi. His party won the 2015 Delhi Assembly elections with a majority, obtaining 67 out of 70 assembly seats.
Kejriwal is a graduate of the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and worked in the Indian Revenue Service as a Joint Commissioner of the Income Tax Department in New Delhi.
let’s know more about him –
Arvind Kejriwal Biography, Age, Height, Weight
|Real Name||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Date of Birth||16-Aug-68|
|Birth Place||Siwani, Bhiwani District, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Siwani, Bhiwani District, Haryana, India|
|School||Campus School, Hissar, Haryana, India|
|College||Christian Missionary Holy Child School, Sonipat, Haryana, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduated in Mechanical Engg. From IIT Kharagpur|
|Father||Gobind Ram Kejriwal|
|Children||Son – Pulkit Daughter – Harshita|
|Net Worth||71 Lakh INR|
|Debut||In November 2012 he launched his Aam Aadmi Party|
|Party||Aam Aadmi Party|
- He met his wife Sunita during their Civil Services Training in Mussoorie, Uttarakhand.
- He is a mechanical engineer graduated from IIT, Kharagpur.
- Arvind Kejriwal also worked with Mother Teresa.
- He cleared Civil Services exam in a single attempt.
- Because of Arvind RTI Delhi came into act. In 2006, he was also rewarded Ramon Magsaysay Award for playing a very useful hand to enact RTI act.
- In 2006, he resigned from revenue service to devote his full time in social services.
- During the days when he used to work as an IRS officer, he refused to have a peon, cleaned his table himself.
- In 2011, He along with Anna Hazare and team did India Against Corruption movement in Ramlila Maidan, Delhi to pass Jan Lokpal Bill.
- After the failure of India Against Corruption Movement they decided to make a political party to fight against corruption in India,
- He launched Aam Aadmi Party on 26, November 2012.
- He was the main member of the team who made Jan Lokpal Bill.
- He never loses his temper.
- He has a habit of checking each and every document, file and every line of documents.
- Kejriwal passed out of IIT Kharagpur in 1989, the same year Google’s new CEO Sundar Pichai joined the institution.
Arvind Kejriwal Facebook and Twitter account
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AAPkaArvind
Twitter – https://twitter.com/arvindkejriwal