Adaa Khan is an Indian television actress and model. She was born on 12 May 1989 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She became popular after her role of Shesha in Naagin serial. Apart from this she also worked in Behenein as Aakashi, Amrit Manthan as Rajkumari Amrit, Piya Basanti Re as Piya and Pardes Mein Hain Mera Dil as Aahana.
let’s know more about her –
Adaa Khan Biography
|Real Name||Adaa Khan|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||12-May-89|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||Master in Sociology, Graduate in English Literature|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Debut||Palampur Express (2009)|
- She was in a coffee shop when someone saw her and offered her a print ad for Pantaloons.
- She was also featured in a Punjabi pop song “Akhiyan Nu Akhiya” by Hapee Singh.
- In 2013, she won the Best Actress Award in a negative role jury in Indian Telly Awards.
- Her mother died in hospital when she was doing serial “Amrit Manthan”.
- She has a tattoo written “Maa” on her right-hand wrist.
- She considers her grandmother lucky charm.
- She is superstitious about her favorite color, white. She owns a white car and mobile.
- She considers number 8 as unlucky for her.
Adaa Khan Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AdaaKhanPage/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/adaakhann/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/adaa1nonly