Vijay Suriya is an Indian actor. He was born on 7 September 1990 in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. He mostly works in Kannada movies. He made his debut with the movie Crazy Loka in the year 2012. Other than movis Vijay also appeared in television series. He became famous after his work in the series Agnisakshi in 2013. He won- Anubandha Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role from 2014 to 2019.
In 2018, Vijay also hosted the show Comedy Talkies. He was born and brought up in Bangalore, Karnataka. He did his schooling from Clarence Public School and his college studies from Christ University, in Bangalore. After completing his degree, he did course in acting from Whistling Woods Academy, Mumbai.
He belongs to a Hindu family. His father’s name is Nagaraj and his mother’s name is Lalithamba Nagaraj. Vijay is married to Chaitra in February 14, 2019. There are no information available about their children yet. Vijay is 5 feet 10 inches tall and his weight is around 73kg. His zodiac sign is Virgo.
Let’s know more about him –
Vijay Suriya Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wife & Children
|Real Name||Vijay Suriya|
|Nick Name||Not known|
|Profession||Actor and TV Presenter|
|Date Of Birth||September 07, 1990|
|Birth Place||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Family||Father – Nagaraj|
Mother – Lalithamba Nagaraj
|Marriage Date||February 14, 2019|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- He was born and brought up in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Vijay made his debut with the movie Crazy Loka in 2012.
- He also appeared in tv serials.
- Vijay Suriya hosted Comedy Talkies show in the year 2019.
- He also participated in the dance reality show Thaka Dhimi Tha Dancing Star and eliminated in the 4th week.
- Before working as an actor he used to work as a model.
- Lata Mangeshkar is her favorite singer.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – Not known
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/vijaysuriya_07/
Twitter – Not known