Vidya Vox Wiki | Vidya Vox Family
Vidya Vox is an Indian Singer & YouTuber who was born in Chennai, India and raised in Virginia, United States. She started her YouTube channel in March 2015 and accumulated over 5 million subscribers. Since she started her YouTube channel her video got more than 490 million views.
Vidya sings in Telugu, Tamil, and Malayalam. She studied psychology and biomedical sciences at George Washington University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in biological sciences.
Let’s know more about her –
Vidya Vox Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight
|Date of Birth||27-Sep-91|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Psychology|
|Sister’s name||Vandana Iyer|
|Family||Father -Not Known Mother – Not Known|
Some Other Info About Vidya Vox
- Most Popular mashups of Vidya Vox is “Lean On” with mash-up of Punjabi folk song “Jind Mahi”.
- Her real name is Vidya Iyer.
- In 2015, Vidya started her own Youtube Channel, where she posts blends (mashup) of Indian and western music.
- One of her most popular mashups has been “Lean On/Jind Mahi” for which she collaborated with several other musicians, including Ricky Jatt, Raashi Kulkarni, and Roginder “Violinder” Momi.
- Vidya Vox has around 5 million channel subscribers.
- Vidya is fluent in many languages Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, English & French.
Social Media Profiles
- Vidya Vox YouTube Account/Channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/VidyaVox
- Twitter Account – https://twitter.com/VidyaVox
- Instagram Account – https://www.instagram.com/vidyavox/
- Vidya Vox Official Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/VidyaVoxMusic/
Vidya Vox Songs
- Closer | Kabira
- Kuthu Fire 2017
- Lean On | Jind Mahi Mashup
- Cheap Thrills 2016
- Love Me Like You Do / Hosanna Mashup
- Don’t Let Me Down
- Kurt & Company Vol 1 · 2017
- This Is What You Came For 2016
- Where Are Ü Now 2016
- Cold Water 2016
- I See Fire 2016
- Diamonds 2017
Vidya Vox Images