Thakur Anoop Singh is an Indian actor, bodybuilder, and athlete. He was born on 23 March 1989. He played Dhritarashtra in the 2013 TV series Mahabharat. In 2015 he won a gold medal in a bodybuilding contest in Bangkok, Thailand.
let’s know more about him –
Thakur Anoop Singh Biography, Movies, Images
|Real Name||Thakur Anoop Singh|
|Profession||Actor and Bodybuilder|
|Date of Birth||23-Mar-90|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- He is popular for his role of Dhritarashtra in Star Plus channel’s show Mahabharat.
- Thakur Anoop Singh also won the gold medal in 2015 World Body-Building championship in Thailand, by defeating 70 athletes.
- He is an animal lover and has a great Dane dog called Oscar.
- In 2015, he also won the bronze medal in Mr. Asia Contest, held in Uzbekistan.
- He takes a heavy diet of 40 egg whites a day, 300gms of chicken breast and fish.
- He was a pilot before getting into acting.
- He was also seen as Prince Malayeketu in Imagine TV’s serial Chandragupta Maurya.
Thakur Anoop Singh Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/thakuranoopsinghofficial/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thakur_anoopsingh
Twitter – https://twitter.com/theindianthakur