Tarsem Jassar is a Punjabi singer, Actor, and writer. He was born on 4 July 1986 in Village Jassar (Ludhiana), Amloh, District Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India. He started his career with the Punjabi song Attwadi in 2014. Other than songs he also acted in Punjabi movies like Rabb Da Radio, Sardar Mohammad, Daana Paani, Afsar, etc.
Let’s know more about him –
Tarsem Jassar Biography, Age, Height, Family, Salary & Images
|Name||Tarsem Singh Jassar|
|Profession||Lyricist, Singer, Model, Producer|
|Height (approx.)||5’ 11”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
|Debut||Debut: Attwadi (2014)|
Film Debut: Rabb Da Radio (2017)
|Date of Birth||4 July 1986|
|Age (as in 2019)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Village Jassar (Ludhiana), Amloh, District Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India|
|College/University||Mata Gujri College, Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- He was born and brought up in Amloh District.
- He made his debut with the song Attwadi in 2014.
- Tarsem Jassar also appeared in Punjabi movies.
- He was the president of Student Union Party in his college days.
- As a lyricist, he wrote his first song College Di Yaad for Kulbir Jhinjer.
- Tarsem wanted to be a singer since his childhood.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/tarsemjassar/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/tarsemjassar/
Twitter – Not Known