Sudhir Chaudhary is an Indian journalist. He is working in television news industry since 1990. He works as the editor in chief of Hindi news channel Zee News.
He hosts Daily News & Analysis (DNA) aired on Zee News. In 2003, he left Zee News and rejoined in 2012.
let’s know more about him –
Sudhir Chaudhary Biography, Son, Wife, Net Worth
|Real Name||Sudhir Chaudhary|
|Profession||Journalist, News Anchor, Editor|
|Date of Birth||18-Jun|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|College||Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi, Delhi University|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Journalism, Bachelor of Arts|
|Children||Son – 1|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Salary||25 Lakh INR/Month|
- Sudhir Chaudhary is the senior editor and Business head of Zee News.
- He is currently the host of Daily News & Analysis (DNA) on Zee News.
- Other than Zee News he worked with several Marathi and Hindi News channels.
- Sudhir Chaudhary joined Zee News in 1993 when it was just started and covered several prominent stories including the Kargil War and the 2001 Indian Parliament attack.
- Sudhir was the part of the media that covered the meeting at Islamabad between Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Pervez Musharraf after the terrorist attack.
- In 2003, he left Zee News. For short period of time, he joined Sahara Samay, the Hindi news channel of Sahara group and India TV.
- He rejoined Zee News in 2012.
- In 2012, Naveen Jindal Congress MP accused Sudhir Chaudhary and Sameer Ahluwalia of trying to extort Rs 100 crore worth of ads from his company in return for dropping stories linking to the Jindal group with Coalgate scam.
- Sudhir Chaudhary also received Ramnath Goenka Award for Excellence in Journalism in Hindi Broadcast category.
Sudhir Chaudhary Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/sudhirchaudhary.72
Twitter – https://twitter.com/sudhirchaudhary
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sudhirchaudhary72/