Shekhar Ravjiani is an Indian singer and music director. He was born on
29 November 1978 in Kutch, Gujarat. He is famous for his Hindi songs. Shekhar Ravijani made his debut with the song Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi in 1999.
His father name is Hasmukh Ravjiani and mother name is Kusum Ravjiani. Shekhar is married to Chhaya. They have a daughter Bipasha together. Shekhar Ravjiani also participated in singing reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.
Let’s know more about him –
Shekhar Ravjiani Biography, Age, Height, Family, Salary & Images
|Profession||Music Composer, Singer|
|Height (approx.)||5’ 9”|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg|
|Date of Birth||29 November 1978|
|Age (as in 2016)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Kutch, Gujarat|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Music Composition: Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999)|
Film (Acting): Neerja (2016)
|Family||Father– Hasmukh Ravjiani (Share Trader)|
Mother– Kusum Ravjiani (Homemaker)
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- He was born on 29 November 1978 in Kutch, Gujarat.
- Shekhar is married to Chhaya and has a daughter Bipasha.
- He made his debut in Acting in the movie Neerja in 2016.
- He got his first individual Filmfare Nominated for song Zehnaseeb in 2016.
- Shekhar Ravjiani also won Music Mirchi Award for Sound Engineering of the Year in the movie Titli in 2013.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ShekharRavjianiOfficial/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/shekharravjiani/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/shekharravjiani