Sharman Joshi is an Indian film and theatre actor. He was born on 28 April 1979 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He mostly worked in Hindi films. Other than Hindi he also worked in English, Marathi and Gujarati languages. Sharman made his acting debut with the movie Godmother in 1999. He is also playing a lead role in the Bollywood movies Kaashi in Search of Ganga and 3 Storeys.
He belongs to a Hindu family. His father’s name is Arvind Joshi and his mother’s name is not known. He also has a sister Manasi Joshi Roy. Sharman’s father is also a Gujarati theatre artist. Sharman is married to Prerna Sharma. He also has a daughter Khyana and two sons Varryan and Vihaan.
Let’s know more about him –
Sharman Joshi Biography, Wife, Family, Movies, Father Name & More
|Real Name||Sharman Joshi|
|Date of Birth||28-Apr-79|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Sister||Manasi Joshi Roy|
|Children||Daughter – Khyana Son – Varryn and Vihaan|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
- He was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- He belongs to a Hindu family.
- His zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Sharman Joshi made his debut with Godmother movie in 1999.
- He also appeared in television serials and made his tv debut with Standing Boy: Maharaja Ranjit Singh in 1995.
- Sharman Joshi also appeared in tv advertisements.
- His sister Married Rohit Roy, he is a famous tv actor.
Sharman Joshi Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/Sharman-Joshi-1727455837295747
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sharmanjoshi/