Sharman Joshi is an Indian film and theatre actor. He was born on 28 April 1979 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He mostly worked in Hindi films. Other than Hindi he also worked in English, Marathi and Gujarati languages.
Sharman made his acting debut with movie Godmother in 1999. He is also playing a lead role in the Bollywood movies Kaashi in Search of Ganga and 3 Storeys. Let’s know more about him –
Sharman Joshi Biography, Wife, Family, Movies, Father Name & More
|Real Name||Sharman Joshi|
|Date of Birth||28-Apr-79|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Sister||Manasi Joshi Roy|
|Children||Daughter – Khyana Son – Varryn and Vihaan|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
- His wife, Prerana Chopra is the daughter of veteran actor, Prem Chopra.
- Sharman also done ad commercials for Kara Skin Wipes, Nokia, Airtel, Perk, 7 up and also hosted a TV show “Poker Face”.
- His sister Mansi is married to famous TV actor Rohit Roy.
- His father Arvind Joshi, played a small role in 1975’s blockbuster “Sholay”.
- Sharman Joshi has received 2 Filmfare awards and an IIFA Award.
Sharman Joshi Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/Sharman-Joshi-1727455837295747
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sharmanjoshi/