Shabir Ahluwalia is an Indian television actor and host. He was born on 10 August 1979 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His debut show in Hip Hip Hurray. Shabir becomes famous after the show Kahin To Hoga.
He also acted in many television series which are Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2002), Kahi To Milenge (2002), Kkavyanjali (2005), Kasamh Se (2006), Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2007), Kayamath (2008) and many more.
He made his debut in Bollywood with Shootout at Lokhandwala. Let’s know more about him –
Shabir Ahluwalia Biography, Wife, Family, Son, Daughter
|Real Name||Shabir Sebastian Ahluwalia|
|Date of Birth||10-Aug-79|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Xavier’s High School, Mumbai|
|College||University of Maryland, USA|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Children||Son – Azai|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Debut||Film – Shootout at Lokhandwala (2007) TV- Hip Hip Hurray (1999)|
- He was the winner of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3 in 2010.
- Shabbir Ahluwalia Become famous for his role as Rishi Grewal in the serial Kahiin To Hoga.
- Shabbir wants to become a sportsman.
- His wife Kanchi Kaul is a scuba diving expert.
- His father is Sikh and mother is Catholic.
- Shabbir also owns a production company called Flying Turtles.
- He hosted few TV shows like Guinness World Record, Dancing Queen, and Meethi Churi No. 1.
- Once he reduced 12 kgs of weight for a serial Kumkum Bhagya.
Shabir Ahluwalia Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Facebook – Not Known
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/shabirahluwalia/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/shabirahluwalia