Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan is a Bollywood Actor, Producer, and Singer. He was born on 27 December 1965. He is one of the biggest superstars in the world. He mostly works in Hindi movies. He made his debut in 1988 with a supporting role in the movie Biwi Ho To Aisi. His first role as a lead role was Maine Pyar Kiya. Salman Khan made her tv debut as a host with the show 10 Ka Dum in 2008. Salman Khan is one of the most successful Bollywood actors. He won two National Film Awards, Filmfare Awards, and many other awards for his acting. In 2015 and 2018, he was also listed in Forbes list of Top-Paid 100 Celebrity Entertainers. He also has a charity foundation Being Human.
Salman Khan was born and brought up in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. He did his schooling from Scindia School, Gwalior and St. Stanislaus High School, Mumbai. He attended St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. He belongs to a Muslim family. His father’s name is Salim Khan and his mother’s name is Sushila Charak. His stepmother’s name is Helen. Salman has two younger brothers Sohail Khan and Arbaaz Khan. He also has two sisters Alvira and Arpita.
Salman Khan is unmarried. He is 5 feet 8 inches tall and his weight is around 75kg. His hair color is black and his eyes color is dark brown. His nationality is Indian and his zodiac sign is Capricorn. Salman Khan follows Islam. He is a non-vegetarian. His blood group is B+. Other than acting, he loves singing, traveling, swimming, cycling, painting, and writing. His salary is around 70 crore per film and his net worth is around 2000 crore.
Let’s know more about him –
Salman Khan Biography, Age, Date Of Birth, Zodiac Sign, Net Worth & Salary
|Real Name||Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan|
|Nickname||Bhaijaan, Tiger, Dabangg, Tiger|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Host|
|Date of Birth||27-Dec-65|
|Birth Place||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||The Scindia School, Gwalior (M.P) & St. Stanislaus High School, Bombay|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Brother||Sohail Khan, Arbaaz Khan|
|Net Worth||300$ million|
|Salary||60 Crore INR Per Movie|
|Debut||Biwi Ho To Aisi (Supporting Role, 1988)|
- His father Salim Khan is a famous screenwriter.
- His first movie was Biwi Ho To Aisi, in which Salman Khan was in supporting role.
- Salman always wears turquoise stone bracelet.
- In 2012, Salman Khan’s statue was established in Madame Tussaud’s Museum in England.
- He is also the owner of charity foundation Being Human.
- After the breakup of Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai, Salman had a fight with actor Vivek Oberoi on phone.
- In 2014, he launched his production company Salman Khan Films.
- In 2015, he was listed in Most Admireable Personalities of India.
- Other than acting, he loves swimming and painting.
- In 1999, Salman and his co-stars of the movie Hum Sath Sath Hain were accused of Black Buck hunting.
Songs Sung By Salman Khan
|1999||Hello Brother||“Chaandi Ke Daal Par”|
|“Jumme Ki Raat Hai” – Version 2|
|“Tu Hi Tu” – Version 2|
|“Hai Yehi Zindagi” – Version 2|
|2015||Hero||“Main Hoon Hero Tera”|
Instagram account – https://www.instagram.com/beingsalmankhan/
Facebook account – https://www.facebook.com/BeingSalmanKhan/
Twitter account – https://twitter.com/BeingSalmanKhan