Omi Vaidya is an American actor and director. He was born on January 10, 1982 in Yucca Valley, California, US. He mostly worked in Hindi and English movies and serials. Omi made his debut with the tv sitcom Arrested Development in 2005. He made his Bollywood debut with the movie 3 Idiots in 2009.
Omi became famous after he appeared in Bollywood movie 3 Idiots as Chatur Ramalingam (Silencer). Omi was born and brought up in California, US. He did his studies from Los Angeles County High School for the Arts and Tisch School of the Arts. Omi Vaidya did his graduation from the University of California, Santa Cruz.
He belongs to a Hindu family. His father’s and mother’s name is not available. Also no information available about his siblings. On August 22, 2009, Omi married Minal Patel. The couple also has a son. He is 5 feet 6 inches tall and his zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Let’s know more about him –
Omi Vaidya Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Salary & Wife
|Real Name||Omi Vaidya|
|Age||10 January 1982|
|Birth Place||Yucca Valley, California, US|
|Weight||68 Kg Approx|
|Marriage Date||August 22, 2009|
- He was born and brought up in California in a Hindu family.
- Omi started doing acting when he was just 6 years old.
- He started his career with tv commercials.
- Omi made his debut in Bollywood with superhit movie 3 Idiots.
- Omi Vaidya also featured in Punjabi song Kurti.
- Other than acting, He also worked as an director and directed 2 movies.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Twitter – https://twitter.com/omionekenobe