Mira Erda is an Indian racer. She was born on 24 October 2000 in Vadodra, Gujarat. She is a famous Go kart racer. She is also known as Speed Queen of India. She started go karting when she was just 8 years old. Her first racing competition was 2010 JK Tyre National Rotax Max Championship India in which she got 7th position.
Her first international racing competition was Yamaha SL International Challenge. After this Mira participated in many competitions and secured 1st positions. Mira did her schooling from Rossmary Public School, Vadodra, Gujarat.
Her father name is Kirti Erda and mother name is not known. She also has a brother Vrajesh Erda. He is an Interior Designer.
Let’s know more about her –
Mira Erda Biography, Age, Height, Family, Salary & Images
|Real Name||Mira Erda|
|Profession||Go Kart Racer|
|Date of Birth||24-Oct-00|
|Birth Place||Vadodra, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Vadodra, Gujarat, India|
|School||Rosary Public School, Vadodra, Gujarat, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||2010 with JK Tyre National Rotax Max Championship India|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- Mia Erda was born and brought up in Gujarat, India.
- Her father name is Kirti Erda.
- She started learning racing when she was just 8 years old.
- Mia is also known as Speed Queen.
- She was the first India women to participate in Go karting.
- In 2014, she also participated in JK Racing Championship and became the youngest Formula 4 girl driver in India.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/MiraErdaOfficial/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mira_erda/
Twitter – Not Known