Masaba Gupta is an Indian fashion designer. She was born on 2 November 1988 in Delhi, India. Masaba has her own label called House Of Masaba. She is the daughter of a famous cricketer Sir Viv Richards and Neena Gupta. Masaba is the only daughter of their parents.
Before working as an fashion designer she used to play tennis. She participated Lekme Fashion Week when she was just 19 years old. Masaba did her schooling from a local school in Delhi. She did her graduation in Manufacture and Design from Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University, Mumbai, India.
Masaba also attended a music and dance college in London. On June 2, 2015, Masaba married Madhu Mantena. Madhu Mantena is a film producer. But the couple got separated after some time. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and her weight is around 62kg. Her hair color and her eye color is black.
Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. Masaba Gupta loves dancing, listening music and playing tennis. Her net worth is not known. Her nationality is Indian. Let’s know more about her –
Masaba Gupta Biography, Age, Height, Family, Weight, Hobbies and Birth Date
|Real Name||Masaba Gupta|
|Date of Birth||1 November 1989|
|Place Of Birth||Delhi, India|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Family||Father – Sir Vivian Richards|
Mother – Neena Gupta
Siblings – None
|College||Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University, Mumbai, India|
|Education Qualifications||Graduated in Manufacture and Design|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- She was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- Her father Vivian Richards is a famous cricket legend and her mother Neena Gupta is an actress.
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai, India.
- When she was just 8 years old, she used to play tennis.
- She left playing tennis when she was 16 years old.
- Masaba Gupta also recived an award of Business Excellence & Innovative Best Practices from the former Prime Minister of India, Manmohan Singh.
- According to Masaba 60% of her sales happens from Whatsapp.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/masabagupta/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/masabagupta/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/houseofmasaba