Mannat Noor is an Indian singer. She was born on 10 December 1991 in District Reasi, Jammu and Kashmir, India. Her real name is Kelmash Devi. She mostly sings in the Punjabi language. She also sang songs in the Hindi language. She has sung songs for movies Harjeeta, Carry On Jatta 2, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety and Laung Lachi, etc.
She became famous after her song Laung Lachi. The song got more than 1 billion views on YouTube. She was born and brought up in Jammu and Kashmir. She did her schooling from a local school in Jammu. She did her college studies from Chandigarh. Her father’s name is Tejaram and her mother’s name is Gurra Devi. Mannat also has a sister.
She belongs to a Hindu family. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Her height is around 5’4″ and her weight is around 53kg (approx). Her eye color and her hair color is Black. Let’s know more about her –
Mannat Noor Biography, Age, Height, Family, Salary & Images
|Real Name||Kelmash Devi|
|Stage Name||Mannat Noor|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Date Of Birth||10 December 1991|
|Place Of Birth||District Reasi, Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|Weight||53 Kg Approx|
|Family||Father – Tejaram|
Mother – Gurra Devi
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- She was born and brought up in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Mannat made her debut in singing in the year 2015.
- She has sung in different languages like Hindi and Punjabi.
- Her song Laung Lachi got more than 1 billion views on YouTube.
- She belongs to a Hindu family.
- Mannat Noor also worked along with Ammy Virk.
- Her role model is Alka Yagnik.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Officialmannatnoor/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mannatnoormusic/
Twitter – Not Known