Imran Khan is an American film actor of Indian origin. He was born on 13 January 1983 in Madison, Wisconsin, USA. He mostly appears in Hindi Film. He is the nephew of famous actor Aamir Khan.
He made his debut in 2008 with the romantic comedy Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na. Imran also won Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for his performance in the film.
let’s know more about him –
Imran Khan Biography, Family, Movies and More
|Real Name||Imran Khan Pal|
|Date of Birth||13-Jan-83|
|Birth Place||Madison, Wisconsin, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai Blue Mountain School, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu Fremont High School, Sunnyvale, California|
|College||New York Film Academy, Los Angeles|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Filmmaking|
|Net Worth||15 Million INR|
|Debut||Film – Qyamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988, as a child artist) Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na (2008)|
- Imran was born to Bengali – Scottish Hindu father and a Muslim mother from a film background.
- He was very young when his parents divorced, after which he raised by his mother in Mumbai.
- He made his acting debut as a child artist in Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak in 1988.
- Before becoming an actor, Imran Khan worked at a private firm in the USA.
- He learned acting from Kishore Namit Kapoor’s acting institute.
- In 2012 he also sang a song Chaar Dina Ki in Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola movie.
- He is a US citizen and has been living in India on a work permit.
- Ranbir Kapoor had a huge crush on his wife Avantika back in the 90s when she used to work as a child artist in Sony TV’s popular show Just Mohabbat.
Imran Khan Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ActorImranKhan
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/imrankhan/