Harsh Mayar is an Indian film actor. He was born on 22 March 1998 in Delhi, India. He mostly works in Hindi movies. He made his debut as a child actor with the movie I am Kalam in 2011. Harsh got a national award for his role in the movie.
Harsh started his acting career when he was only 8 years old. He was also the part of the DD National’s – Aadha Full as Adrak. Other than movies and theatre plays Harsh also appeared in short film Untitled – The Words Left Unsaid.
Let’s know more about him –
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1998|
|Debut||Film: I Am Kalam (2010)|
|Height in Inches||5’ 0”|
|Weight in Kilograms||50 kg|
- He was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- Harsh started acting when he was just 8 years old.
- He joined Shri Ram Center in Delhi to learn acting.
- Harsh made his debut in acting with I Am Kalam movie and got National Award for Best Child Artist for the movie.
- He also appeared in Short film and theatre plays.
- Harsh was also the part of is a part of the Hindi musical play Paighamber.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/haanjiharsh/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/haanjiharsh/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/haanjiharsh