Christian Navarro is an American actor. He was born on August 21, 1991, in Bronx, New York, U.S. He mostly works in Hollywood movies and tv shows. Christian made his debut with Day of the Dead 2: Contagium in 2005. Christian made her tv debut with Law & Order: Criminal Intent in 2007. Christian became famous after his role of Tony Padilla in the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why.
Christian also received the Rising Star Award at the San Diego International Film Festival in the year 2018. He is of Puerto Rican descent. His father’s name is C. L. Navarro and his mother’s name is not known. He also has a young sister Leeann Madisyn Navarro. Christian has a net worth of around $3 million.
Let’s know more about him –
|Real Name||Christian Navarro|
|Date Of Birth||August 21, 1991|
|Birth Place||Bronx, New York, U.S.|
|Relationship Status||Not Known|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Debut||Film – Day of the Dead 2: Contagium (2005)|
- He was born and brought up in Bronx, New York, U.S.
- Christian Navarro belongs to a Christian family.
- His zodiac sign is Leo.
- Christian became famous after his role as Tony Padilla in Netflix series 13 Reasons Why along with Katherine Langford.
- He made his debut with the movie Day of the Dead 2: Contagium in 2005.
- Christian Navarro also famous on social media, he has more than 4.6 million followers on his Instagram account.
- Christian Navarro has a net worth of around $3 Million.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/christianleenavarro/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/christianleenavarro
Twitter – https://twitter.com/christianln0821