Betsy Woodruff is an American Reporter. She was born on October 31, 1989, in Purcellville, Virginia, USA. She is working as a political reporter in The Daily Beast. She also covered the Presidential election of 2016. Betsy was mistaken as the daughter of Judy Woodruff, but she is not related to Judy Woodruff in any way.
Betsy currently living in Washington, D.C. She did her graduation from Hillsdale College. Her father’s name is Scott Woodruff and her mother’s name is Jane Tharp Woodruff. She also has a brother Chris Woodruff and Jane Woodruff. She was engaged to Jonathan Swan. As of 2019, Betsy has a net worth of around $7 million.
Let’s know more about her –
Besty Woodruff Net Worth, Biography, Wiki, Parents, Siblings & Husband
|Date Of Birth||October 31, 1989|
|Place of Birth||Purcellville, Virginia, USA|
|Family||Father: Scott Woodruff|
Mother: Jane Tharp Woodruff
|Siblings||Brother: Chris Woodruff|
Sister: Jane Woodruff
|Net Worth||$7 Million|
- She was born and brought up in Purcellville, Virginia, USA.
- Her father’s name is Scott and her mother’s name is Jane Tharp Woodruff.
- Betsy was generally mistaken as a daughter of Judy Woodruff as their surname is the same.
- She was engaged to Jonathan Swan, he is an Australian journalist.
- Betsy wanted to be a journalist from a young age.
- Currently, She is working as a political reporter in The Daily Beast.
- Betsy belongs to be a Christian family.
- She also worked as a reporter in City News.
- Betsy Woodruff has a net worth of around $7 million.