Patrice Failor is an American advocate and counselor. She was born on November 10, 1960, in North Virginia, USA. Patrice was an advocate in a Juvenile court. She became famous after she married James Brien Comey Jr. He was the 17th director of the FBI ( Federal Bureau of Investigation). In 2017, Donald Trump dismissed him from the FBI.
Patrice did her schooling from a local school. She did her graduation from The College of William & Mary’ Williamsburg, Virginia. She joined the Bridgeport’s superior court as a volunteer. After some time she became a special advocate in Juvenile court.
She is of American nationality. Her father’s and mother’s name is not known. Patrice and James are graduated from the same College of William & Mary. They both were introduced by a common friend at a party. After that, they started dating each other. After dating for many years, Patrice married James Brien Comey Jr.
The couple has 6 children Abby Comey, Brien Comey, Claire Comey, Collin Comey, Kate Comey, Maurene Comey. Her first son Collin Edward Comey who was born on August 4, 2005, passed away just after 9 days of his birth due to Group B streptococcal bacterial infection.
Patrice is 6 feet tall. Her weight is not known. The color of her hair is blonde and the color of her eye is brown. She has a net worth of around $12 million. At the moment Patrice is not active on social media. Let’s know more about her –
Patrice Failor Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Net Worth
|Real Name||Patrice Failor|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Date Of Birth||November 10, 1960|
|Birth Place||Northern Virginia, USA|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Husband Name||James Comey|
|Net Worth||$11 Million|
- She was born and brought up in Northern Virginia and Lowa.
- Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- She joined Bridgeport’s superior court as a volunteer.
- After that, she was appointed as a special advocate at Juvenile court.
- Patrice Failor became famous after she married James Comey, former director of FBI.
- Patrice is not actively participating in Politics, but she supported Hillary Clinton in elections.
- After Winning the elections Donal Trump dismissed his husband from FBI director post.
- She met James at a college party.
- There first son Collin Edward Comey passed away just after 9 days of his birth due to an incurable bacterial infection.
- The couple has 6 children.
- Patrice Failor has a net worth of around $11 million.