Karan Aujla is an Indian Singer, Lyricist, and Rapper. He was born on 18 January 1997 in Village Ghurala, Ludhiana, Punjab, India. He is famous for his Punjabi songs. He has sung several songs like Alcohol 2, Shit Talk, Yaarian Ch Fik, Don’t Worry etc. He was in a relationship with Palak. In 2019, Palak and Karan got engaged.
Let’s know more about him –
Karan Aujla Biography, Age, Height, Family, Girlfriend
|Profession||Lyricist, Rapper and Singer|
|Height (approx.)||5’ 9”|
|Weight (approx.)||85 kg|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||18 January 1997|
|Birthplace||Village Ghurala, Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Village Ghurala, Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
- He was born and brought up in Punjab, India.
- Karan lost both his parents when he was just 9 years old.
- Karan has sung many Punjabi songs like Alcohol 2, Talk Shit, Yaarian Ch Fik and Don’t Worry, etc.
- Karan is engaged with his girlfriend Palak in 2019.
- Karan’s singing talent is discovered by Jassi Gill.
- He is a good friend of Sidhu Moose Wala but later they broke their friendship.
- Karan also has written many songs and appeared in a song with Roopi Gill.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/KaranAujjla/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/karanaujla_official/
Twitter – Not Known