Grant Cardone Wiki | Grant Cardone Wife
Grant Cardone is an American author, sales trainer, real estate investor, and motivational speaker. He was born on March 21, 1958, in Lake Charles, USA. His nationality is American and ethnicity is North American. He is also New York Times best-selling author and radio show host of The Cardone Zone.
His father’s name is Curtis Louis Cardone and mother Concetta Neil Cardone. Grant Cardone is a born twin child. His twin brother name is Gary Cardone. After completing his graduation he worked for a sales training company. Grant is also an author. He wrote seven books Sell To Survive, The Closer’s Survival Guide, If You’re Not First, You’re Last, The 10X Rule, Sell or Be Sold, The Millionaire Booklet and Be Obsessed or Be Average. Grant worked with Atlas Media Corp and developed a reality television series for the National Geographic Channel named Turnaround King.
Other than this he also owns real estate portfolio of around $350 million. He also owns Cardone Enterprises, The Cardone Group, and Cardone Acquisitions. Let’s know more about him –
Grant Cardone Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Grant Cardone.|
|Working As||1. Entrepreneur.
3. Motivational Speaker.
4. Real Estate Investor.
5. Sales Trainer.
|Age||Sixty (60) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||March 21, 1958.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States.|
|Citizenship||The United States.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aries.|
|Current Residence||Miami Beach, Florida, USA.|
|Famous For||1. He ranked first on the 25 Marketing Influencers to Watch named by Forbes in 2017.
2. Owner of The Cardone Group, Cardone Acquisitions, and Cardone Enterprises.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6′ 0″.
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 90 Kg.
Pounds: 198 lbs.
|Biceps Size||15.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-34-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||11.|
|Parents||Father: Curtis Cardone.
Mother: Concetta Cardone.
|Siblings||four Siblings including Gary Cardone.|
|Grant Cardone Wife & Relationship|
|Girlfriend (Fiancee)||Will update.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Elena Lyons.|
|Children||1. Scarlett Cardone.
2. Sabrina Cardone.
|School||LaGrange High School.|
|College/University||McNeese State University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Matt Damon.
Actress: Angelina Jolie.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Listening to music, Playing Football, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Dishes||Italian Food.|
|Grant Cardone Net worth|
|Net Asset||Approx. $350 million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
- He is New York Times best-selling author.
- Grant wrote seven books Sell To Survive, The Closer’s Survival Guide, If You’re Not First, You’re Last, The 10X Rule, Sell or Be Sold, The Millionaire Booklet and Be Obsessed or Be Average. Grant worked with Atlas Media Corp and developed a reality television series for the National Geographic Channel named Turnaround King.
- Grant owns real estate portfolio of around $350 million.
- He also owns Cardone Enterprises, The Cardone Group, and Cardone Acquisitions.
- Cardone is happily married to Spanish born actress Elena Lyons.
- He has two daughters Scarlett and Sabrina Cardone.
- In 2016, he was listed by a U.K based company Richtopia in the global list of 500 Most Influential CEOs in the world.
Social Media Profiles
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/grantcardonefan
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/grantcardone/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/grantcardone
Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/grantcardone
Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+GrantCardone