Arpita Khan is an Indian Architectural and Interior Designer. She is the youngest sister of Salman Khan. Arpita was born on 1 August 1989 in Mumbai, India.
She is adopted daughter of actor Salim Khan and Salma Khan. Arpita Khan married to Aayush Sharma on 18 November 2014, the couple is blessed with a baby boy named Ahil.
Let’s know more about her –
Arpita Khan Biography, Husband, Brother, Family, Wedding & Baby
|Real Name||Arpita Khan|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||1-Aug-89|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||London College of Fashion|
|Educational Qualification||Fashion Marketing and Management|
|Brother||Salman Khan, Arbaaz Khan, Sohail Khan|
|Children||Son – Ahil|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- Arpita is the foster sister of the famous Bollywood star – Salman Khan.
- She is married to Aayush Sharma, the son of the Cabinet Minister of Himachal Pradesh.
- Having been adopted by a Muslim family, her marriage happened according to Hindu Rituals.
- Her brother Salman Khan gifted her a Rolls Royce on her wedding.
- She is a fashion marketer and interior designer.
Arpita Khan Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/arpitakhansharma/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/khanarpita
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/arpitakhansharma/