Akash Mukesh Ambani is an Indian businessman. He was born on 23 October 1991 in Mumbai, India. He is the elder son of Mukesh Ambani (Chairman and managing director of Reliance Industries LTD) and Nita Ambani (Founder of Reliance Foundation). He also has a brother Anant Ambani and a twin sister Isha Ambani. On 9 March 2019, He got married to Shloka Mehta.
Akash is also the chief of the strategy of Jio, a 4G service provider. His twin sister Isha Ambani is a co-director at Jio and Reliance Retail. He has a younger brother, Anant Ambani. He did his schooling from Campion School, Mumbai, and Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai, India. Akash Ambani did his Graduation in Economics from Brown University, Rhode Island, United States.
let’s know more about him –
Akash Ambani Biography, Marriage, Brother, Sister and More
|Akash Mukesh Ambani
|Date of Birth
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai, India
|Brown University, Rhode Island, United States
|Graduation in Economics From Brown University, Rhode Island, United States
|$40 Billion (His Father Net Worth)
- He was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- His zodiac sign is Libra.
- Akash was born into a Hindu family.
- His father is India’s richest person Mukesh Ambani and his mother name is Nita Ambani.
- Akash loves playing cricket.
- After graduation, Akash did an internship in his father’s business.
- Akash Ambani is the co-owner of Mumbai, Indians.