Raj Kundra is a British businessman. He is married to Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty. His father was a Punjabi who migrated from Ludhiana and became a bus conductor in London before running a small business. His mother worked as a shop assistant.
He was born on 9 September 1975 in London, United Kingdom. Raj is born and raised in London, UK. He left school when he was just 18 years old. In 2004 he was ranked by SUCCESS magazine as the 198th richest British Asian. Mr. Raj Kundra serves as the Director of Capital Markets and Energy Portfolio at cumen Fund.
Kundra has been married twice, first to Kavita and then on 22 November 2009 to the Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty.
let’s know more about him –
Raj Kundra Biography, Business, and Wife
|Real Name||Raj Kundra|
|Date of Birth||9-Sep-75|
|Birth Place||London, United Kingdom|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||London, United Kingdom|
|Father||Bal Krishan Kundra|
|Mother||Usha Rani Kundra|
|Spouse/Partner/Affair||Kavita Kundra (Divorced)
Shilpa Shetty (2009-Present)
|Children||Daughter – Deleena
Son – Viaan
|Net Worth||$400 Million|
- Raj Kundra left school at age of 18.
- He started the business after a visit to Nepal which changed his life.
- His father shifted to London from India and worked as a bus conductor.
- He found Pashmina shawls in Nepal, which he imported to popular fashion houses in London.
- He is also a co-owner of IPL team Rajasthan Royals.
- He and Sanjay Dutt together launched India’s first professional mixed martial arts fighting league – The Super Fight Leauge on 16 Jan 2012.
- Raj also wrote a book in 2013, called How Not To Make Money.
Raj Kundra Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts
Twitter – https://twitter.com/therajkundra
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rajkundra9/