Paulie Malignaggi is an American Professional boxer (retired). He was born on 23 November 1980 in New York, America. Paulie did boxing from 2001 to 2019. Now he is working as a boxing analyst and commentator. Paulie Malignaggi participated in world championships including IBF Junior Welterweight title (2007 to 2008) and WBA Welterweight title (2012-2013).
Paulie was born to Sicilian immigrant parents but after some time his father moved back to Italy. Her mother remarried. Paulie and his brother got in a fight with his stepfather in 1996 and they both left home. Then Paulie and his brother lived with their grandparents.
Paulie Malignaggi used to break school rules and get involved in fights on the street. Due to this, he was expelled from his school. Then his grandfather introduced him to boxing and he became a professional boxer after that. Paulie participated in a total of 44 fights and won 36 of them.
Let’s know more about him –
Paulie Malignaggi Net Worth, Age, Height, Family, Wife & Images
|Full Name||Paulie Malignaggi|
|Birth City||Benson Hurst, Brooklyn|
|Siblings||Brother – Umberto Malignaggi|
|Filmography||Undefeated, Blue Bloods|
|Education||West Morris Central High School|
- He was born and brought up in the USA.
- Paulie also has a brother Umberto Malignaggi.
- He started his boxing career in 2001.
- Paulie won his first 21st professional fights.
- He lost his first professional fight to Miguel Cotto.
- Till date, he won a 32 of his total 44 career fights.
- Currently, Paulie is working as a boxing analyst and commentator.
- He has a net worth of around $5 million.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/PaulMalignaggi/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/paulmalignaggi/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/paulmalignaggi